Big B is my inspiration: Rajni - SSmusiQ
Headlines News :

topads

Home » » Big B is my inspiration: Rajni

Big B is my inspiration: Rajni



Rajnikant today said Amitabh Bachchan is his inspiration and guru.

"He (Amitabh) is my inspiration, role model and guru," said Rajnikant after the music release of his upcoming mega budget film 'Robot' here tonight.

The music was released by Amitabh Bachchan. While lyrics are by Swanand Kirkire, music is by Oscar-winner A R Rahman.

The two megatars shared the dais after three years. The last time Rajnikant was in Mumbai was to show his movie 'Shivaji' to Amitabh.

"We have done films like 'Andha Kanoon', 'Giraftar', 'Hum', and I can never forget the love, affection and care he showered on me," said the 60-year-old South Indian film legend.
"I have always valued his advise while taking important decisions," he added.

Regarding 'Robot, he said he has worked with directorShankar in 'Shivaji' too. But this role was tough and challenging, he said.

Kamala Hassan and Shah Rukh Khan were approached for this role earlier. But I do not know what happened. 'Dane Dane pe likha hai khane wale ka nam' (May be, I was destined to get it)", he said
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. SSmusiQ - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger